As a general contractor working in commercial construction, Shannon Construction is a member of the ISNetworld, which is a global contractor qualification process using safety records to earn a rating on an A to F scale. We are very proud to maintain a consistent ‘B’ rating with our clients.
On the job site, we have implemented a continuous job safety program to ensure all employees and subcontractors are working within a safe environment. This program includes safety meetings, tools and equipment inspection, and drug/alcohol testing, including all required OSHA training for all team members.
On the Job Site:
- Shannon Construction Company has implemented a continuous job safety program to ensure all employees and subcontractors are working within a safe environment.
- Supervisors conduct a thorough inspection of tools and equipment upon delivery to the job site.
- Safety meetings are held with all teams every week.
- Superintendents visit job sites daily to ensure a strong understanding of all safety rules.
- Subcontractors commit to the same safety standards as our employees.
- Drug and alcohol testing program. Employees are required to be tested after receiving medical attention.
- Weekly Tool Box topics
- Monthly newsletters on a variety of safety topics
- OSHA 30 awareness
- OSHA required training
- Pandemic procedures